Wednesday 23 May 2012

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday :: Pink Flowers

Well I hope the weather is as beautiful where you are as it is here - it's just lovely. So lovely infact that I'm actually working at the garden table today, as I'm sewing by hand for a change. I'm making some more felt flower corsages, this time in pale pinks, snow whites & soft greys, as I thought they would work well as bridal party accessories, perhaps as alternatives to button-holes, or fascinators for flower-girls. What do you think?

I have already made these two in more vibrant colours:

The red flower is going to become a wrist corsage and the green, a hair-slide  - and this time I'm going to keep them for myself....

Right, time for a cuppa and a peek at all the other uber-creative workdesks around the world as hosted by the lovely Julia.

What's on your workdesk this sunny Wednesday afternoon?

Have fun. xx

2 comments:

famfa said...

How lovely to work outside, don't you just live it. Glad you are finally seeing sunshine, I sent some over. Skype me and I will help you with the crocheting. Don't be shy!
Love the flowers you have made. I would like to buy one for my niece for later in the year. I will be in touch. X
Famfa 126

Twiglet said...

Beautiful little flowers - lots of uses I think. x Jo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...