Sunday 20 May 2012

Show & Tell :: Warkton Craft Market

First of all apologies for having been AWOL this week but I spent most of my time over the last 4 or 5 days preparing for my stall at Warkton Craft Market, which I attended yesterday:
Warkton Craft Market, which runs every month, is organised by the lovely Deanne & Michelle who work really hard to make it a lovely day out. There is always such a great mix of talented sellers, plenty of tea & coffee, plus uber scrummy cakes, making it a really nice event to attend either as a seller or a customer.

Yesterday I loaded my stall with my felt goodies, including my new felt cameo brooches:
and my cute little toadstool pin cushion:
My lovely mum (aka my partner-in-craft) came along to help and keep me company which gave her the opportunity to sell some of her crocheted creations, such as these cute little baby slippers:
and these sweet hair bands:
Did you attend any craft events yesterday?

Have fun. xx

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Your stall looks fab, love the use of the cake stands! It sounds like you had a great day :)

Debbie x

kozmic dreams said...

I agree - your stall looks lovely! I have to admit that I love attending craft fairs, even if I don't sell anything it's fun chatting to other stall holders!

Deanne said...

it was super fab to have you at the market yesterday, pleased you had a lovely day xx

famfa said...

Wow. Congratulatins. A craft stall all of your own. How did yu do? Your stall looks fab. Clever you x

Lorna May said...

I LOVE going to Warkton and it was fab to see you there.
Loved your stall.
Your little brooches are so sweet could have brought them all!!

{Dab and a dash.}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...