Wednesday 20 June 2012

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday :: Cameo Brooches

Today I'm using my little tray again and doing some stitching in front of the TV! I'm making some more little cameo brooches and all the bits of felt are quite small, so I find it easier to work this way. I've designed a strawberry motif, in celebration of Wimbledon, an apple motif, as I thought this might make a lovely "gift for teacher" and an owl motif, well, just because really.

What do you think? I'll try and pop back later to show you the finished items!

So what's on your work-desk this sunny Wednesday morning?

For more Cameo Felt Brooches, check out my Folksy shop.

Have fun.

Jumbleberries xx

5 comments:

Twiglet said...

They look like fun. Will pop back to see the finished ones. x Jo

famfa said...

Gorgeous brooches. Very intricate, how do you do that? I can't find you on Linky.
Famfa 117

Vic at Blossom and Snowflakes said...

Oh, they're so cute! I'm trying to finish some illustrations, but am stuck on how to lay one out (it's a children's book). I'm sure it'll come to me soon!

Debbie said...

Lovely wee brooches, the strawberry one is my fave!

Debbie x

Jen said...

Very cute! I like the owl and the strawberry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...