Friday 29 June 2012

Folksy Friday :: On Your Bike!

Well, I don't know about where you are but here, every now and again, when it's not actually raining, the weather has really been quite nice - warm and sunny. So I've been taking advantage and hopping on my new bike Matilda in the hope that I'll soon have legs like Elle McPherson.....

So my theme, rather obviously, for my Folksy Friday this week is "bikes" - take a look at all these lovely bike related items found on Folksy this week:

 
Kindle Cover by Whimsy Woo Designs 
 
Raleigh Chopper Mug by Gelert Design
 Bicycle Purse by Handmade by Edwina 
 "A bike is a bike" T-shirt by Muddy Ground
Hand Embroidered Bike Mini Cushion by Tea with Rachael and Stephen 
 Bicycle Recycled Card by Love Maisy
Rectangular Bike Brooch by Julia Smith Ceramics 

Aren't they great? Which one is your favourite?

Right then I'm off to do another 10 miles ....

Wishing you a great weekend.

Jumbleberries xx 





5 comments:

Deanne said...

love the bike purse clare, i so cant wait to get my bike too x

Jo said...

Love the Chopper mug. Probably because that was the must have bike of my youth. : )

Edwina Kinch said...

The kindle case is such beautiful fabric. Thanks for including my purse. :-)

TWRAS said...

Thanks for featuring our cushion on your blog! the other items are all great too!
Thanks

Whimsy Woo Miniatures said...

Thanks for including my Kindle cover. I love Edwina's bicycle purse and Dave's chopper mug is great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...