Wednesday 4 April 2012

WOYWW :: Easter Baskets

We're planning an Easter get together with my family on Sunday and if the weather is nice we're going to organise an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids. So today I am making some little Easter Baskets for the the little peeps to use, using up some odds and ends of felt that I have in my stash. As my Superhero and Princess are at home today on Easter holidays, this is proving to be a slow project, but I hope to be back later to show you at least one finished item!

What's on your work-desk today? 

Not heard of WOYWW - pop over to Julia's blog to find out all the info.

Have fun. xx

PS - Thank you to everyone that left me lovely comments on my WOYWW post last week, it is much appreciated. I do try to comment on your blog in return, however, I am still having problems saving comments unless you have a your comment form set as a pop-up box. Thanks.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to seet the finished bags, have fun at Easter. My children are 17 and 14 now so no Easter egg hunts now, they did love them.
Suzanne #100

Twiglet said...

Sounds like a fun activity. Such a cold snowy day here - I have been happily sewing and watching the snowflakes fall.

Unknown said...

wow thats gorjuss, thanks for the snoop

Hugs
Judie no 121

Unknown said...

Hi Clare have fun hunting for the eggs. The kids will love filling their beautiful baskets. Happy WOYWW Helen 29

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I can't imagine what the final project looks like. It will be sweet for the kiddos though. I finally don't have to color eggs this year and maybe can skip the basket part too. I think maybe the hubby has finally grown up some!

Lorna May said...

looking great already.Can't wait to see them finished,

I love doing egg hunts...think i get as excited as the boys.
Although we are still finding mini bunnies in the garden from last year! Sandpit wasnt the best hiding place.

fairy thoughts said...

Easter egg hunts are fun, my DD all love them and they are 25 and 20. I think it is the chocolate they love. . . have fun
janet #56

Miriam said...

Fabulous bags! Thanks for sharing

#107

famfa said...

Now I feel guilty that I popped tlThe cheapermaket and bought plastic buckets. You are a good mummy xxx

Danielle said...

I'll be checking back in to see the finished bags. Have fun hiding eggs! dani133

Karen said...

Those little Easter egg baskets are looking good and I hope you enjoy your Easter egg hunt.

I am sorry I am a bit late this week!! Have a fab WOYWW and a lovely Easter, Luv Karen xx #173

Julia Dunnit said...

How fun, I really hope the weather holds up. I'm really missingnotnhaving a young chick to do stuff for this year!

Debbie said...

Can't wait to see what your Easter baskets look like! Have a great time!

Debbie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...