Monday 16 April 2012

Meet Me On Monday :: With a new dress on


This week I'm:

Listing :: A Pansy inspired Felt Brooch, in shades of purple and lilac. I thought it would look great as an alternative to a button-hole at a Spring wedding or May Day event.
Wearing :: My new dress, I think the material is so pretty.
Treating myself to :: A cute Crafty Mushroom note-set.
Growing :: A plum tree, which is in full blossom at the moment.
Loving :: All the Art Deco inspired stuff that is around at the moment.
Reading :: The Great Gatsby, obvs.
Eating :: Veggies - after consuming my body-weight in chocolate over the Easter holidays, I thought it was time to be nice to myself. 
Drinking :: A Latte in our local Italian, just because it was served on such a cute saucer.
Making :: An Owl shaped cake for Princess ready for her birthday party on Saturday.
Watching :: The Voice - just how ridiculously cool is Will.I.Am? Think he may just be my new celeb crush!
Meeting :: (well in a blogging sense anyway) Marina who is my "LaaLaa's God Save the Queen" swap partner, very exciting.
Remembering :: Titanic, so sad, yet so fascinating.

Want to join in?  Leave me a comment below so I can pop over and see what's influencing your creativity this week.

Have fun. xx 

6 comments:

Cottage 1945 said...

I love your felt pansy! That's so cute.

Jo said...

Hi Clare, love reading your Monday posts, i'm trying to pluck up the courage to join in!! Your pansy brooch is gorgeous...would look fab on a bag too, i think. And YES!....so glad i'm not the only one who's crushing on Will.I.Am.....he is defo cool!
Hugs Jo x

Debbie said...

Hi, I've joined in again this week! Thank you for showing my little notes set! Love the colours in your pansy brooch!

Debbie x

Marina said...

Loving the brooch, very beautiful! Your Monday posts are great..might try and join in next week! x

famfa said...

Hi got visitors here, will try and join in soon. Pictures are great. Hope Princess has a lovely birthday. Lovely dress x

Annie said...

A very happy birthday to a little 5 year old princess :-)
Hugs,
A x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...