Sunday 22 April 2012

Meet Me On Monday :: at the Sealife Centre

This week I'm:

Celebrating :: my Little Princess' 5th Birthday
Making :: chocolate & sprinkle topped marshmallow-pops (well watching the kids make them anyway) 
Growing :: a Spring Clematis, very pretty on a rainy morning
Purchasing :: a super cute Fox Brooch from Stripes & Stars
Visiting :: the Sealife Centre in Birmingham, one of my favourite places ever
Watching :: Happy Feet in 4D, complete with silly glasses
Loving :: this giant Spring wreath outside a gift shop
Photographing :: interesting things around Birmingham 
Eating :: a steak and onion sandwich made by Mr A - it was so delish that I forgot to take a picture, lol.
Entering :: the Dab & a Dash giveaway

What's influencing your creativity this week? Join in and add your name to Mr Linky below.

Have fun. xx

5 comments:

famfa said...

Sounds like a fabulous day. I love it there too. Fabulous pictures. Everyone received their giveaways, hoping yours isn't far behind. All sent at the same time xx

FourHappyBunnies said...

Will meet you ... if you bring those delicious looking marshmallows!!! Thank you for sharing the idea - I'm off to make some now!
Lorraine xx

Deanne said...

looks like you had a wonderful day out x

Jen said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm looking forward to catching up on yours!

Debbie said...

Looks like a fab day out, the marshmallow pops look yum and the fox is so cute!

Debbie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...