Sunday 29 April 2012

Meet Me On Monday :: it's out of this world!

This week I'm:

Making :: a selection of flower corsages (I made this teal coloured version for Deanne. She already had the button - isn't it a great colour match?) I've challenged myself to list a new item on my Folksy shop everyday through May, so I've got a lot to make this week!
Up-cycling :: my favourite top into a rosette brooch, I'm so pleased that the lovely print gets to be worn for a little while longer
Growing :: geraniums. I love the smell, they remind me of my Grandad's green-house when I was little
Playing :: with my new stamps. I thought they would look great on my product labels
Cooking :: lemon curd tarts with blueberries, which were so scrummy that they were all eaten before I had a chance to take a snap!
Meeting :: the Mixed Bags aka the lovely ladies from the crafting group I attend and a fab day I had too
Learning :: how to make a shamballa style bracelet. I'll be making some more this week I think
Eating :: leek & potato soup with homemade cheese & onion scones followed by lemon cake at the craft group - perfect! 
Loving :: the view of the cherry trees from my kitchen window. Even on a grey, wet (very wet), miserable day they still make me happy
Receiving :: a bunch of pretty tulips from Mr A
Excited :: because the lovely Lorna over at {dab and a dash.} posted a little interview with me during the week. Thanks so much Lorna  
Visiting :: the National Space Centre (hence the blog title - lol), it was Am-A-Zing!

So what's influencing your creativity this week? Add a link to the magical widget below to join in.

Have fun. xx

PS - my Pay It Forward Giveaway is still open if you would like to join in with that too.



2 comments:

famfa said...

Love that button. Tulips from Mr A - lucky you. Fab makes as usual. Rad your interview - very good xx

Lynn Holland said...

Hello, I couldn't tell you in one day what I've been doing this week, sorry. But I thought you might like to have a look at my blog.
I am interested in doing a one day posting though using some of the chosen words, it sounds like a lovely idea.
So I will wait and see what you think of my blog first.
Kind regards
Lynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...