Saturday 28 May 2011

I Love ..... Cath Kidston Bags

Like most people I know, I am a big fan of Cath Kidston prints, especially on bags.  Last year for my birthday and then for Christmas I received a bag for my knitting and one to keep my felt projects in.


So how happy was I to discover that this month's Easy Living magazine also included a free CK print tote? 


So now imagine how over the moon I was this morning when upon opening my birthday pressies I  discovered that my wonderful husband Mr A had given a copy of Sew! which includes everything you need to make CK Shoulder Bag?






In case you hadn't worked it out, I am a very, very happy. xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

No wonder you are so pleased - a nice bit of ck is enough to bring a smile to anyones face!

famfa said...

Lovely. Lucky Girl. Happy Birthday :D

Crafted by Carly said...

Hi Clare!
I've just discovered your blog - and I think it's fab! I'm quite new to crafting (well, as a grown-up) too - and have just started blogging! Isn't it great?!? Have you made anything from your CK book yet?
Carly
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...