Mr A, packed off to work - check.
Children, packed off to school - check.
Coffee poured - check.
Toast buttered - check.
Right, I'm all ready.
So how are you? Whats new with you? What did you get up to over the weekend - hope you had a good one? What do you have planned for the week ahead?
Me? Well, this week I'm:
Painting with my Princess
Making tea-cosies for the children to wear on the heads to school (see more here). They turned out rather well, didn't they? Even if I do say so myself, tee hee.
Cooking pea and ham soup, a perfect Autumn lunch
Growing a jade plant, which I have had for over 30 years. I re-potted it this week as it had seriously out-grown it's previous terracotta pot
Eating chorizo and homegrown tomato fritatta - yum.
Visiting my cousin and her new baby
Designing an art deco inspired project - pop back later in the week to see how I'm getting on ....
Right enough about me - I'm off to see what you guys are up to this week.
Have fun. xx
Want to join in with MMOM?
All you need to do is:
* write a post on your blog entitled Meet Me On Monday
* tell us what you have been up to over the weekend and what your plans are for the week ahead
* share your creativity, influences and inspirations using 5 or more details about yourself from the list here
* link back to Jumbleberries (you can even use my new MMOM image if you like)
* leave me a comment below
* leave your name and URL in Mr Linky
I'll then pop by and have a read - easy (I hope).