Monday 5 September 2011

Meeet Me on Monday - 5

I know, I know, it is so late on Monday that its practically Tuesday.  Well without making excuses my little Princess started school today and although she took it all in her stride, I am an exhausted, emotional wreck! Not really, but it has taken up most of my day, so hope you can forgive me for the lateness of my Meet Me on Monday post.


So, this week I'm:
Growing: a variegated succulent bought at Eden during our holiday. Can you describe plants as funky?



Cooking: a banana loaf. Recipe from the Hummingbird Bakery book - my all time fav.
Wearing: a purple button ring, by Button It, bought at the Warkton Village Craft Market.
Reading: my new copy of Mollie Makes.  Great as usual, although I'm not really getting the make your own desk lawn project - is it just me?? 
Visiting: the Arts & Crafts Fair in Harborough on Saturday.  It was a bit disappointing this time it has to be said and I came home empty handed - ho hum.  
Eating: Tapas with the girls on Wednesday evening.  Scallops with chorizo here I come. 
Watching: Home and Away.  Mr A and I lived in Sydney before the kids came along so this is the perfect way to get my Aussie fix. 
Listening to: Sophie Ellis Bexter. An oldy but a goody. 
Making: Plans. Very exciting.  Will hopefully share further details with you later in the week.

Enough about me, what are you up to this week?

Want to join in?  Just write a post entitled Meet Me on Monday, including 5 or more from the list above, link back to Jumbleberries and then leave me a comment below so I can pop by and read what you are up to this week.

Have fun xx 

5 comments:

famfa said...

Of course a plant can be funky. Hope princess enjoyed her first day of school. Were you wearing that new brooch this morning? Nice. Intriguing, do tell please. I have played along this week. http://busybutterfingers.blogspot.com/2011/09/meet-me-on-monday-week-5.html

Deanne said...

i've joined in :)
how funny about mollie makes, i saw the lawn and thought 'right - okay' lol x

Unknown said...

Oh wow! She is such a dot to be going to school, hope she enjoyed it love annie x

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

I've joined in! Thanks for the inspiration :)
Katie x

Deanne said...

i've joined in again honey :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...