I don't know about you, but I always feel as if Mondays belong to everyone else. There is always so much to organise - for the house, the kids, work, etc, etc - that before I know it the day has gone and I haven't had an opportunity to do anything for myself.
What I would really love to do on a Monday morning (when everyone has been packed off to work and school) is to meet up with my friends for a coffee and a catch-up. I like to hear what has been happening over the weekend and what's planned for the week ahead and then share what I have been up to too.
So, do you fancy Meeting Me On Monday for a coffee and a catch up?
If you do, all you need to do is:
* write a post on your blog entitled MMOM
* tell us what you have been up to over the weekend and what your plans are for the week ahead
* share your creativity, influences and inspirations using 5 or more details about yourself from the list below
* link back to Jumbleberries (you can even use my new MMOM image if you want)
* leave me a comment here
* leave your name and URL in Mr Linky
I'll then pop by and have a read - easy (I hope).
Here's the list:
This week I'm:
Looking forward to hearing all about you and sharing a little bit more about me too. xx