Wednesday 1 February 2012

Tuesday Crafternoon :: Orchid Wreath

I didn't manage to finish off my Spring wreaths last week for one reason or another, so I put them aside to work on as my Tuesday Crafternoon project.

I had in mind that I would make two Spring wreaths - a white wreath with little Cherry Blossoms on it and a pink wreath with pale lemon Primroses on it. The Cherry Blossom version I think works really well, however when I came to assemble the Primrose version, it didn't look as pretty and I had envisaged.

So not one to give up and definitely not one to waste anything, I decided that perhaps white Orchids with a little sequin detail would be just the ticket:


I just need to get some nice white ribbon to finish it off but I'm very pleased with it. I thought it would look very pretty hanging behind a beautiful Bride and her handsome Groom at a Summer Wedding Breakfast.  What do you think?

The little Primrose shapes didn't go to waste either, I turned them into brooches and are available in my new Folksy Shop.

Quite a productive crafternoon in the end.

What have you been making this week?

Have fun. xx

3 comments:

BeckyDe said...

Looks very pretty.

famfa said...

Beautiful

Jo said...

Just gorgeous!
Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...