Monday 23 January 2012

Meet Me On Monday :: 4/12

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend - hope you had a good one? What did you get up to and what do you have planned for the week ahead?

Me? Well this week I'm:

Making :: a Cherry Blossom inspired brooch. Following on from my primrose design last week, I thought the shape would work well for a cherry blossom - what do you think?
Cooking :: Not much. It was Mr A's birthday at the weekend so we all went out for a family lunch yesterday, which was a nice treat.
Wearing :: a new hair cut. I've got a funky fringe now, get me!
Meeting :: the Crafty-Girls on Saturday for the monthly crop, really looking forward to it.
Loving :: the fact that the daffodil and snowdrop bulbs are starting to come up.
Watching :: Sherlock Holmes - again! I'm still trying to work out the twist... Did you watch it, what's your idea?

What's influencing you this week?  Do share.

Have fun xx

3 comments:

famfa said...

Cherry blossom is fab. Love it. Would loveto see your new fringe. Can we have a pic? Sorry missed this for a while but back now. X

Debbie said...

The brooch is lovely, very pretty indeed! I always love the first signs of spring, and the days are starting to get longer too - yay! I have joined in this week:

http://crafty-mushroom.blogspot.com/2012/01/mmom-return.html

Debbie x

Lorna May said...

love the cherry blossom brooch (and the primrose) your flowers are gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...