Sunday 8 July 2012

Meet Me On Monday :: for an ice-cream

 This week I'm:

Making :: another felt cameo brooch, this time with a little ice-cream motif
Attending :: the village school's summer fete as a stall holder
Visiting :: Stamford for a bit of retail therapy and a spot of lunch with my mum, such a pretty place to visit
Taking :: my little Princess for her first ballet exam - too cute for words!!
Watching :: Wimbledon obvs - poor old Andy Murray.....
Eating :: Eaton Mess, the only thing to eat whilst watching the tennis
Waving :: hello to all my new blog followers - welcome, good to see you
Loving :: "for the love of camping" Cushion by Maisy Lee Designs at Folksy. Really bright and summery, even on a grey, wet day!

Did you have a good weekend? What did you get up to? And what do you have planned for the week ahead? 

Have fun.

Jumbleberries xx







5 comments:

Ally said...

Hi, Your stall looks lovely!

I have to go to go to work for a few hours during the week but I'm hoping to get some card making done too.

Have a good week
Ally
xx

Love Maisy Lee said...

Your stall looked so pretty, i love your name in gift tags, that is such a brilliant idea.

Thankyou so much for the cushion lovin :)

Donna x

Debbie said...

Love your little brooch and the stall looks fab!

Debbie x

Sarah Bunney Beadscrumptious said...

Hello, I have popped across from the Folksy Blog Forum. I love your idea for MMOM, if I can organise myself better I may have a go. Great idea!

Sarah xx

famfa said...

Gorgeous brooch. Could eat it. Lovely pictures xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...